vendredi 21 août 2009

WIP TOEMP Ogryns 2

8 commentaires:

  1. Ha; Foundry shields as helmets! They look good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This was heasy for you, BRB ! Yes, they're from Foundry.

    Now, let s try something a bit harder : Which range from Foundry ?

    I help you : there's a trap. Only one try. Everyone else can play, until my next post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You paint as fast as a bullet my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Mais comment fais tu pour peindre aussi vite, avoir un boulot prenant, t'occuper de ta femme et de tes filles, dormir (un peu) et manger ? Tu as trouvé comment démultiplier le temps ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Perhaps they are the Argonaut shields, with the design filed away? They look a bit more rounded than the WotG shields.

    In a perfect world, what you really needed are these:-
    http://vendelminiatures.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=109

    They have a very pronounced curved profile; Allen on TMP nicknames them "battle bowlers" after WW1 helmets...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You won : they re the Argonaut's.

    With my hint it was easy for someone like you. Humm I sudently have a doubt : one or 2 may be spartans. They may all be spartans. I'll check tonight (With the V removed).

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Looking good. I wasn't so sure about he rebreathers prepaint, but didn't want to say anything until I saw them with some paint on them. Now I think they are very nice, good job. The use of Foundry shields to simulate the WWI style helmets is brilliant as well.

    Keep up the good work.

    RépondreSupprimer